Government of Punjab has taken an initiative to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
The program is named as "Punjab Youth Internship Program". The idea behind this youth internship program is to train the unemployed educated youth of Pakistan.
In the first phase Punjab Youth Internship Program will benefit 20,000 fresh graduates who shall also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of this internship.
All interns who will successfully complete the internship will be awarded the internship completion certificate by the respective private / government organization.
How to Apply for Youth Internship Program ?
Desired candidates will apply or register only online through Punjab Youth Placement Bureau official website: pypb.punjab.gov.pk/Registration
The last date for registration is 20 January, 2014.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfill the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 16 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR Technical / Vocational Diploma holders, DAE, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC / Technical Boards recognized Degree / Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2011 or on wards
- If you were awarded internship in PYIP 2012-13 then you cannot apply in PUIP 2013-14
- Those who were selected in PYIP 2012-13 but was not awarded any internship can re-apply