Earlier I had reported about the launch of Honda Cd 125 Euro 2. The New CD 70 gives a perfect blend of Japanese technology along with charismatic design, in addition to its established superiority in terms of durability and fuel economy.
The new model is slightly different from previous old model. The company is claiming that it will give best fuel average up-to 80 Km per liter.
Further, 2 years engine warranty not only provides peace of mind to its valuable customers but also the best value for their money.
New CD 70 is an ideal combination of attractive design with super econo-power and smoke-free 4-Stroke engine, which promises you the most economical ride of your life.
The new eye-catching graphics, comfortable new seat design and aerodynamic shape have made Honda CD 70 best choice and a perfect partner.
Price of Honda CD 70: is Rs. 67,500/- (as of 30-August-2012)
- 2 Year Engine Warranty
- New Design Seat and Rear Cowl
- New Beautiful Graphics
- Petrol Tank with 8.5 Liter Capacity
- Latest Switch Assembly (controlled with left hand)
- Strong Side Cover with Lock
- Non-asbestos Eco-friendly Brakes
- Engine: 4-Stroke OHC single cylinder cooled by air
- Displacement: 72 cm3
- Bore & Stroke: 47.0 x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Clutch: Multiple with plates
- Transmission: continuous 4 speed mash
- Starting: Kick start
- Frame: Backbone type
- Dimension: (L x W x H) 1897 x 751 x 1014 mm
- Ground Clearance: 136 mm
- Petrol Capacity: 8.5 Liter
- Tyre at Front: 2.25 - 17 (4 PR)
- Tyre at Back: 2.50 - 17 (4 PR)
- Dry Weight: 82 kg