February 26, 2012
PTCL Annual Sales Conference 2012
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) CEO & President, Walid Irshaid, has said that the Company is on a growth trajectory not only because of its innovative products and services, but also because of its talented sales force.
“Success in life comes from one simple thing: taking ownership of what you do,” said Mr. Irshaid while chairing PTCL’s Annual Sales Conference 2012 themed “Build, Operate, Own”, held in Islamabad. “The only way we can succeed is through collective thinking, combined energies, synergized teamwork, proactive customer engagement and ownership of business.”
Participants were given the opportunity to share their observations, experiences and successes regarding PTCL’s product sales & services, initiatives & promotions, distribution & revenue streams, as well as regional issues & trends.
Led by PTCL SEVP Commercial, Naveed Saeed, and SEVP HR, Syed Mazhar Hussain, the day-long conference comprised various interactive and animated sessions for brainstorming and war-gaming with the twin objectives of reviewing sales targets and invigorating sales teams with sustained motivation.
The PTCL sales force learned new strategies for diversifying sales approaches, maximizing customer experience, providing after-sales services, and achieving business targets.
In addition, the ‘Sharing Insights’ session lead by PTCL’s HR Team focused on gathering new ideas and effective feedback from line managers, stakeholders and process owners to bring positive change vis-à-vis organizational citizenship in the Company.
- Glow by Warid announces "Dosti Ke Rung" campaign
- Zong launches Student Portal
- Samsung introduces C3312 Champ Deluxe Duos in Paki...
- Ufone offers Unlimited Mobile Internet for 99 Pais...
- PTCL Annual Sales Conference 2012
- Mobilink brings Google Gmail SMS Chat Service
- PTCL has Announced EVO Extravaganza Winners
- IBM DB2 9 Drives to FAST NU Karachi
- Warid brings Bol Utha Karachi Offer
- Arfa Software Technology Park Inaugurated by CM Pu...
- Qubee Pakistan Revamps Website
- Uth package introduces Club Ufone Social Network
- PTCL brings Jadoo Box - A combo internet device
- Ufone to increase service charges of Uadvance
- PTCL Family Movie Night for its employees
- Telenor Talkshawk & Djuice Sim Lagao Offer for Feb...
- Rise of Social Media Creates Opportunities & Chall...
- PEMRA launches Complaint Centre (0800-73672)
- PTCL launched a proficient “One Wire Does It All”
- KESC to develop World’s Largest Biogas Project in ...
- PTCL leads PTA’s 2011 Broadband Quality Of Service...
- Qubee laya QClub Reward Program and additional Vol...
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2011 (676)