Tenda router is a portable 3G Wi-Fi router that converts EVO and Nitro dongles into a powerful Wi-Fi hotspot so that customers can have Internet connectivity for multiple users and multiple Wi-Fi devices at the same time.
Tenda 3G EVO router is a battery powered 3G Wi-Fi router by Tenda which offers support for plug- in of EVO and Nitro USB modems to enable wireless internet connectivity for multiple devices simultaneously using a single USB device.
It supports power over USB, so you can plug in any PTCL EVO / Nitro USB and create an instant hotspot for sharing Evo 3G Wireless Broadband internet virtually anywhere. Password protected connection that lets you choose the people and the devices who access your wifi zone.
: Device Charges are Rs. 4000/-
- Plug & share anywhere.
- Portable 3G router designed for true mobility.
- Convert your home/workplace into a personalized Wi-Fi zone with 3G connectivity sharing amongst multiple gadgets/users simultaneously.
- Connects up to 5 users/ Wi-Fi gadgets at a time.
- Tenda 3G EVO router does not offer built-in EVO connectivity.
- 3G connectivity is established by plugging in PTCL EVO / Nitro devices into the router.
- Compatible with all PTCL Evo & Nitro USB devices.
- Excellent pocket size alternative to large DSL modems for home users & for business users with frequent travelling needs.
- Battery back-up time of up to 3 hours.
- Secure connectivity through a unique identification key for each device
- Enjoy seamless roaming in 200+ cities nationwide at EVO speeds with nitro connectivity in more than 70 cities across the country.
- 1 year warranty by Tenda.
A pocket sized alternative to large DSL modems, Tenda router is perfect for home and business users who have frequent travelling needs. It offers a battery back-up time of up to three hours, secure connectivity and seamless roaming in more than 200 cities nationwide for EVO 3G and 70 cities for Nitro. The device comes with a one-year warranty by Tenda, and is available for Rs.4000 only.
“PTCL is determined to bring to its valued customers the best telecommunications solutions that offer uninterrupted connectivity anywhere in Pakistan,” said Senior Executive Vice President Commercial, Naveed Saeed. “In another first for PTCL, Tenda router makes 3G EVO Pakistan’s first dongle offering Wi-Fi hotspot facility.”
“Through PTCL Tenda router, our valued customers can share, work, play and surf on the go on multiple devices,” said PTCL Executive Vice President Wireless, Omar Khalid.