February 14, 2012
PTCL Family Movie Night for its employees
President & CEO of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL), Mr. Walid Irshaid, has said that his Company is committed to share its successes with all its employees as well as their families.
"At PTCL, we want to make sure that our Company's dividends and successes are not only shared with our employees but also with their families," said Mr. Irshaid while inaugurating the "PTCL Family Movie Night" for employees.
"The welfare and well-being of the families of our dedicated and hard-working employees is equally important to us."
The S. A. Siddiqui Auditorium in PTCL Headquarters Building, Islamabad wore a festive look as employees with their families poured in to experience a fun-filled evening of movie, popcorns and other food offered by the Company's Cafeteria.
"PTCL is working very hard to create a healthy corporate culture of balancing work and recreation," said Senior Executive Vice President HR, Syed Mazhar Hussain on the occasion. "We believe that happy and motivated employees are the key to our Company's progress and development."
Prior to the movie screening, a lucky prize draw was also held in which employees and families participated enthusiastically. Winners were given prizes by Mr. Irshaid and other senior management officials who were also present on the occasion.
- Glow by Warid announces "Dosti Ke Rung" campaign
- Zong launches Student Portal
- Samsung introduces C3312 Champ Deluxe Duos in Paki...
- Ufone offers Unlimited Mobile Internet for 99 Pais...
- PTCL Annual Sales Conference 2012
- Mobilink brings Google Gmail SMS Chat Service
- PTCL has Announced EVO Extravaganza Winners
- IBM DB2 9 Drives to FAST NU Karachi
- Warid brings Bol Utha Karachi Offer
- Arfa Software Technology Park Inaugurated by CM Pu...
- Qubee Pakistan Revamps Website
- Uth package introduces Club Ufone Social Network
- PTCL brings Jadoo Box - A combo internet device
- Ufone to increase service charges of Uadvance
- PTCL Family Movie Night for its employees
- Telenor Talkshawk & Djuice Sim Lagao Offer for Feb...
- Rise of Social Media Creates Opportunities & Chall...
- PEMRA launches Complaint Centre (0800-73672)
- PTCL launched a proficient “One Wire Does It All”
- KESC to develop World’s Largest Biogas Project in ...
- PTCL leads PTA’s 2011 Broadband Quality Of Service...
- Qubee laya QClub Reward Program and additional Vol...
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2011 (676)