The offer will be available for all prepaid packages (available on Jazz & Jazz Jazba) except for subscribers using Jazz 24 Ghanta offer, Jazz LNO and Jazba Gup Shup offer.
So hurry up and connect to your loved ones on blissful rates as this offer is available till August 28, 2011.
Jazz Ramadan Offer Details:
Now enjoy Ramadan with Jazz and avail the following benefits by just sending an SMS on 8288
- One hour FREE after One minute (One minute will be charged at Rs. 2 / min)
- 100 SMS FREE after One SMS
- One Time Subscription Charges: Rs. 20 + Tax
- To Subscribe: Send an SMS to short code 8288 to subscribe to the offer.
- To Un-Subscribe: Send an SMS to short code 8288 and type “unsub”
- To avail the SMS offer customer will have to dial *106*1#
Dear Customer! Welcome to Ramadan Offer. Now make calls to Mobilink at Rs. 2+tax per call. To get 100 free SMS on all networks, please dial *106*1#VOICE TARIFF on Ramadan package:
- All on-net calls will be charged at Rs. 2+tax/hour
- All off-net calls will be charged at Rs. 2+tax/min
- IDD tariff will be that of Jazz One
- Note: No other voice tariff plan or voice offer can be availed while subscriber is on this plan
- To avail the SMS offer on this package, customer will dial a USSD string *106*1#
- After subscribing to this SMS offer customer will get 100 free SMS (all-net) after one charged SMS (charges will vary depending whether the SMS is onnet or offnet)
- The daily charges of this SMS offer is Rs. 1+ tax and will be recursive
- The price of first charged SMS is Rs. 1 for on-net and Rs. 1.5 for off-net.
- The subscription will remain valid till 28th August 2011.
- The offer will be available for all prepaid packages except for subscribers using Jazz 24 Ghanta offer, Jazz LNO, Jazba Gup Shup offer and Jazz Easy subscribers.
- Jazz 24 Ghanta, Jazz LNO and Jazba Gup Shup offer subscribers will have to unsubscribe from the offer and then send an SMS to short code 8288 to subscribe the offer.
- There will be no voice and hybrid bundle, Ghanta offer or any other voice offer through feature available to these subscribers.