PTCL is Launching IP video phone(IPVP) service. PTCL is the first telecom operator in Pakistan to launch the video phone service in the country.
Video telephone is the telephone equipped for both audio and video communication.
IP Video Phone service is the latest technology through which customers can enjoy two way audio and video communication using internet as the media for communication.
This service requires video phone service enabled sets at both ends.
PTCL Video Phone Service is currently only being launched in three cities Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. More cities will be added soon.
- Voice and video communication facility
- PTCL Video Phone is available on High speed Broadband VOIP technology which is faster than traditional POTS based services
- Customers can enjoy video communication with 7 inch large digital Color Display Touch Screen Video Phone provided by PTCL
- Video with call dial and answer
- Full screen
- Local video control
- Color ring/image
- Multiple Language options
- Call Manager
- XML phone book
- Auto-provision along with Video Phone Performance with a 7” large color touch screen display
- 800x480 pixels high resolution
- Rotatable CMOS sensor camera
- 300K CMOS camera and a Superior video codec H.264
- Device Price (One time Charges): Rs. 15,000/-
- Device Price (installments): Upfront: Rs. 2,999, Monthly installment for 15 months: Rs. 1,000
- Video Phone Service (Monthly Charges): Rs. 500
- Video Call charges: Free till 30th SEP-2011, After that standard On-net Landline charges
- Voice Call Charges: Standard Landline charges
Video Phone service will contribute to the reduction of cost and time spent on travel, benefiting corporate customers by resulting in savings.
On the other hand families can see and share with their loved ones precious moments of life through voice and video communication by simply acquiring their own video phones.
Naveed Saeed SEVP Commercial PTCL at the occasion of the launch said,
”PTCL always tries to provide best services and products for its customers and this launch will be a high value add in the lives of our customers”. He further added that “PTCL has always introduced technologies that provide our customers with the best and most affordable services”.Aasif Inam EVP Wire line, PTCL said,
“This new video phone service will reinforce PTCL image as the customer oriented organization and it is our top priority to facilitate our customers to the maximum. Keeping in mind the needs of customers PTCL plans to continue introducing new products and services that enhance the quality of life of our customers”Further information can be obtained from PTCL help line: 1236 or by visiting nearest PTCL One Stop Shop.