Under this offer, customer shall be offered a Free Nitro USB on making an advance payment of 3months line rent.
For Advance billing package, customer will have to make advance payment of Rs.9000 in advance at the time of availing this offer at any PTCL OSS.
For PSTN billing package, customer will have to pay 3months advance line rent at the time of purchase (unlike normal PSTN packages).
Promotion is applicable for all new Nitro sales Only.
|Package||Upfront Charges||Monthly Charges||Device Charges||Comments|
|Nitro Promo PSTN||Rs. 9000||Rs. 3000 from 4th month onwards||0||Zero billing for 3 months|
|Nitro Promo non-PSTN||Rs. 9000||Rs. 3000 from 4th month onwards||0||Zero billing for 3 months|
- Cruise with Matchless Speed of up to 9.3 Mbps.*
- Enhanced user experience
- Faster web browsing
- High Quality Video Streaming
- Unlimited Downloads
- Faster uploads
- Plug & Play—Instant Connectivity
- USB compatible with laptops & Desktops.
- Average data rates vary between 1.25 Mbps- 3.75 Mbps
- Backward compatibility & seamless roaming on Rev A Network (up to 3.1Mbps) in 99 cities across the country
- Device Upgrades available for existing Evo customers
- For PSTN billing package, the customer shall not be billed EVO charges in his PSTN bill for the first 3 months; billing shall start from the fourth month.
- Promotion is valid for sales made through PTCL In-house sales channels only.
- Promotion is not valid for sales made through franchises and other in-direct sales channels.
- Promotion is valid for Nitro Commercial Promo packages only.
- Promotion is not valid for Employee & other discounted packages.
- Promotion is not valid for EVO & Wi-Fi Cloud customers.
PTCL offers free EVO 3G Nitro USB on payment of 3 months advance line rent
Press Release: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a countrywide new exciting offer for its valued customers; they can now get the exclusive 3G EVO Nitro device free by paying an advance payment of three months charges and enjoy EVO Nitro wireless broadband with unlimited downloads and speeds up to 9.3MBPS.
EVO 3G Nitro has revolutionized the three simple steps to high speed On-the-Go connectivity, Just Plug in—Click—Connect with its unprecedented speed. It is Pakistan’s fastest and most cutting edge wireless mobile broadband product, first of its kind, which enables customers to experience fastest web browsing, high quality video streaming, unlimited downloads, faster uploads, backward compatibility and seamless roaming in more than 100 cities across the country.
Syed Asim Ali, EVP Commercial Planning stated, “This offer proves that PTCL is a customer centric organization reaching out to them with innovative products and services regularly. EVO Nitro 3G is a milestone that clearly establishes PTCL as the pioneer in the world of wireless broadband services. EVO 3G Nitro saves the precious time of our customers, PTCL customers can now for the very first time spend less time waiting and more time working and accessing media rich applications from downloading songs to live video streaming, at home on their desktop or on the move on their laptop”. He further added, “In future PTCL plans to introduce a variety of innovative services that can enhance our customer’s life, which is our first and foremost priority”.
SEVP Commercial Naveed Saeed stated, “EVO 3G Nitro aims at giving our customers a far more enhanced user experience of instant connectivity. It is another step towards the development of enhanced service quality and image of the technologically strong and revolutionary telecom company that PTCL is. The deployment of EVO 3G Nitro has reinforced the company\'s technological lead in the sector and working in a market where technology changes every minute, we at PTCL always strive to introduce products services that fulfill our customers aspirations and allow them to experience the future today. This new offer adds more value to our customer’s lives, making the product more accessible to them, as PTCL's ‘EVO 3G Nitro' is one such product that has completely revolutionized the way our customers communicate and share information."
For further information call 1236.