April 24, 2011
SMS your favorite Ufone number all month for only Rs. 5
Earlier Ufone was offering this service at Rs. 10 plus tax which now have been lowered to Rs. 5 plus tax per month for Ufone Uth Package customers.
So what are you waiting for, activate this offer and send shout outs to that special one with 100,000 SMS for just Rs. 5/month.
How to activate
To activate this offer simply send your favorite number to 604
To Add the number as FnF, SMS the FnF Number to 604
To Edit existing FnF number, SMS the FnF Number to 9104
To Query the FnF number, SMS ‘INFO’ to 9192
To Remove/Deactivate FnF package, SMS ‘UNSUB’ to 8104
Terms & Conditions:
Daily Uth package charges are Re.1 excluding tax
To avail the package once charges are Rs.5 per month excluding tax
SMS are limited to 100,000 per month
Terms & conditions apply
19.5% FED on usage and 11.5% WHT tax at recharge or bill applies
- ► 2012 (169)
- 42 percent Smartphone users click on mobile ads
- PTCL offers Unlimited On-net calls on Sundays
- Warid Announces Winner of the first Reverse Auctio...
- Warid Telecom brings "Ask Warid"
- Unverified SIMs To be Blocked by 17 May: PTA
- Mobilink brings Call & SMS Block service
- SMS your favorite Ufone number all month for only ...
- PTCL introduces EVO Landline Recharge Service
- Win a 1300 cc CAR and a HOUSE with JAZZ Malamaal O...
- Ufone offers MMS for Rupee 1 only
- PTCL launches 50Mb VDSL Broadband - An industry fi...
- 3.8 million SIM activation requests rejected by PT...
- CNN introduced Android App
- IBM aims to increase customers in Pakistan
- PTCL upgraded 1 Mbps DSL connections to 2 Mbps onc...
- Meezan Bank and Western Union Home Remittance Paym...
- Now Pay your PTCL bills at all Ufone outlets
- Tameer Bank selects TPS Remittance Processing Solu...
- Ufone, Mobilink ink tower sharing agreement
- World Bank team visits NetSol
- Govt. to establish Pakistan Technology Council for...
- Djuice sim lagao offer: 2000 free SMS and 200 free...
- About 5000 Mobile Phones Blocked in Karachi
- Ufone brings Non Stop Offer for Uth Package Subscr...
- Telecom Policies should be pro consumer: IT&T Mini...
- DELL to launch connected classroom solution in Pak...
- TeleCON 2011 concludes with focus of End-Users
- Djuice supports March for Education campaign
- on-line grid solar system introduced by Pakistan E...
- Linkedin releases Mobile Application for Android D...
- Qubee introduces Prepaid Broadband Packages
- PTCL to offer 50 Mbps Bandwidth via VDSL2 Bonding ...
- Ufone Twitter Service: tweets via SMS
- wi-tribe Partners with SOFTEC 2011
- [Telenor] Android Phone Settings MMS - GPRS - EDGE...
- Ufone introduces HTC Incredible S in Pakistan
- Telenor offers Summer Internship Program
- Mobilink introduces Samsung Nexus S in Pakistan
- Zong Twitter Service: send and receive tweets via ...
- Vfone SMART Package: Call any N/W for Rs. 1.30 per...
- Telenor and Nokia Join Hands: Pakistani Apps at OV...
- Telenor introduces Opera Mini Browser for free
- Google introduces +1 Button for search
- Ufone Uth postpaid package for Youth
- Telenor to Charge Rs. 2 for Helpline Calls from Ap...
- Ufone Super Call Offer: Call for just Rs. 2.99
- ▼ April (46)