EVO Landline Recharge is yet another step by PTCL to facilitate its customers by providing them a smart recharge solution for their prepaid accounts.
EVO Landline Recharge service gives you the convenience to recharge your EVO accounts without having to buy a scratch card. Simply have your PTCL landline registered for the service and enjoy instant prepaid top-ups; whenever you want, from the convenience of your landline.
How does the service work?
- Using your PTCL Landline to recharge your EVO prepaid is Quick & simple.
- Just get yourself registered with our system by walking in at any PTCL One Stop Shop along with your landline bill copy & your CNIC.
- Fill up a quick registration form and our staff will have you registered within minutes.
- Once you are registered, a unique PIN code shall be sent to your cell phone via SMS.
- Use your PIN to recharge your EVO account by dialing 1015 from your registered landline number.
For recharging your account all you need to do is to follow the listed steps below:
Step 1: Once you have received your PIN, Dial 1015 from your registered landline number.
Step2: Enter your unique PIN and press 1 to recharge your account.
Enter your desired EVO prepaid MDN mentioned at the back of your device followed by your required recharge amount and your account shall be recharged within minutes.
Please note that the minimum recharge amount is Rs 100 & maximum recharge amount cannot exceed Rs 2000 in a month.
Terms & conditions
- The registration should be done through formal request by customer supported by SOF dully signed.
- Please ensure to bring along a paid bill copy of your landline and your CNIC copy for registration.
- At IVR, the request for top up should be made subject to the conditions:
- The last paid bill of customer presented should be fully paid.
- The recharge amount should be between Rupees 100 and 2000.
- The top up amount should not exceed the assigned credit limit of Rs. 2000 within one month.