All streaming live right to you! Whether its rocking to the latest music, hooting for your favorite sports team, or just simply keeping up to date on the news and views from around the world, Zong Pocket TV service has it all!
To watch Tv on Mobile
To use the service log on to the Zong Pocket TV URL http://pockettv.zong.com.pk/ in your phone's default browser.
The URL will open the Zong Pocket TV page on your phone where the channel list is displayed.
Clicking on any of the channel links will open the channel stream in the media player of
The service is free in the introductory period and expires on the 6th of April.
Standard GPRS/EDGE Charges apply.
Unlimited GPRS/EDGE package is recommended due to extensive data transfer required
Supported Handsets for Zong Mobile Tv Service
Handset Compatibility and basic requirements for the service
- Only EDGE supported handsets with a Streaming Media Player (supports H.264 codec + RSTP link) like Real Player will work with Zong Pocket TV service.
- All Nokia handsets have a Built-in Real player application that plays Streaming links; subscriber has to set his/her edge settings of streaming player up to 84.42 kbps for using the Zong Pocket TV service.
- Streaming player in Java OS phones such as Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, and LG will work with Zong Pocket TV service.
- Windows OS phones such as Imate and HTC will also be able to use the service.
- Android OS phones will also be able to use this service.
- Old handsets that have streaming players that lack H.264 codec support will not be able to work with Zong Pocket TV service.
- Apple OS phones/tablets will not work with Zong Pocket TV service.
Ufone Mobile Tv: Watch Tv on BlackBerry® [UMobileTV App]
Dunya News Tv Mobile App for [iPhone | Nokia]
Official iPhone app by Geo TV - Geo News
Watch Geo News On Mobile