With Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service all Pakistanis regardless of cellular ownership can make utility bill payments. This Service is powered by NADRA e-sahulat and is open to all citizens of Pakistan and even to those who do not have a mobile phone or cellular connection.
How to Pay Bills using "Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service"?
- Go to any of your nearest Mobilink Customer Care Center, Mobilink Franchise or Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Retailer along with your bill
- Present your bill and cash to the representative of Mobilink CC center, Franchise or Retailer. If you have a mobile phone, give its number as well
- The representative of Mobilink CC Center, Franchise or Retailer will pay your bill through his system, and you will receive a confirmation SMS of successful payment of your bill
- Your bill will be stamped and signed by representative of Mobilink CC Center, Franchise or Retailer
- This service is absolutely free of charge
- Every time you pay your bill, please ensure that your bill is stamped and signed by the representative of Mobilink CC Center, Franchise or Retailer, and you receive confirmation SMS from Mobilink
|Bill Category||Bill Company||Company Name|
|PTCL||PTCL||Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited|
|Gas||SSGC||Sui Southern Gas Company|
|SNGPL||Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited|
|Electricity||KESC||Karachi Electric Supply Company|
|FESCO||Faisalabad Electricity Supply Company|
|GEPCO||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|HESCO||Hyderabad Electric Supply Company|
|IESCO||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|LESCO||Lahore Electric Supply Company|
|MEPCO||Multan Electric Power Company|
|PESCO||Peshawar Electric Supply Company|
|QESCO||Quetta Electric Supply Company|
|Water and Sewerage||KWSB||Karachi Water and Sewerage Board|
|LWASA||Lahore Water and Sewerage Authority|
|RWASA||Rawalpindi Water and Sanitation Agency|
|MWASA||Multan Water and Sanitation Agency|
|BWASA||Baluchistan Water and Sanitation Authority|
|FWASA||Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Authority|
Disclaimer From Mobilink: (As Posted On Mobilink's Website)
By using Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service, the customer agrees to the following:
- In case of Mobile customer, the customer must ensure that he/she has received the Bill payment Confirmation SMS from 771.
- That the customer must ensure that after successful bill payment, his/her bill is stamped and Transaction ID and Retailer Number is mentioned on the stamp.
- That the representative of Mobilink CC Center, Franchise or Retailer is not authorized to receive any fees over and above the actual bill amount.
- That the customer understands and agrees that no claims for arrears or otherwise will be entertained or considered by Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (Mobilink) without a valid transaction ID.
- That there are no undertakings, warranties, terms of agreement between the parties or guarantees by Mobilink as to the quality, standard and function of the Service and the direct and indirect consequences arising from the use of the Service.
- That there is no assurance that the Service is free from defects, errors, or omissions, or is accurate or not flawed in any way or fit for any particular purpose, or will operate without interruption, delay or will be available or will not be suspended, cancelled or terminated.
- That Mobilink shall not be liable for any consequences which arise as a result of the use of the Service by you including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of capital, loss of savings, loss of data and information, business, revenue, contracts, reputation or goodwill or any other expenses, costs and damages whether direct or indirect and whether reasonably foreseeable or not or in any manner whatsoever.
- That all the risk, liability and choice of using the Services is with you and you shall not seek to claim any sums from Mobilink.
- Mobilink may amend these terms and conditions whenever it deems necessary and Mobilink may amend/change the services offered herein or discontinue the services in whole or in part.