Step into the world of Blackberry with Telenor, which helps you to get more out of mobile communication through its professional mobile solutions on Pakistan’s largest and fastest data network supported by Edge services. These Blackberry solutions are specially-tailored to provide you a winning edge over the accomplishments in your life and the achievements yet to come your way.
From entertainment to travel plans, business news to personal finance or personal productivity, the new Blackberry smartphones mobilize many areas of your day-to-day life. It is a time-tested technological excellence, which provides individuals and corporate identities on-the-go solutions and enables them to remain connected to their loved ones, business ventures and information within Pakistan and around the globe at select locations.
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone features complete functionality, including*:
- Optical trackpad
- High-resolution touch screen
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 3G network support
- Simultaneous voice and data
- Email and text messaging
- BlackBerry® Messenger
- Instant Messaging
- Social feeds
- Camera and video recording
- Media player
- Tethered modem
Height (closed)4.37in / 111mm
Height (open)5.83in / 148mm
Width2.44in / 62mm
Depth0.57in / 14.6mm
- Trackpad located on front face of device, ESC key to the right, Menu key to the left
- Touch screen with on-screen keyboard: portrait SureType®, QWERTY and multi-tap, landscape QWERTY
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard with backlighting
- 3.5mm stereo headset capable
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- Hands-free headset capable
- Bluetooth headset capable
- Integrated hands-free speakerphone
- Windows Media DRM 10 for music & video WMV9
- Video format support: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV3
- Audio format support: MP3, AMR-NB, AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis
- 3.2” HVGA+ touch screen (480x360)
- Font size (user selectable)
- Light-sensing and proximity detecting screen
- Tone, vibrate, on-screen or LED indicator
- Notification options are user configurable
- 32 Polyphonic Ringtones - MIDI, MP3
- 1300 mAHr removable/rechargeable lithium-ion cell
- Standby Time: GSM® - up to 18 days, UMTS - up to 14 days
- Talk Time: GSM - up to 5.5 hours, UMTS – up to 5.8 hours
- Music Playback: up to 30 hours
- Video Playback: up to 6 hours
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR; Headset, Handsfree, Serial Port Profile, Stereo Audio (A2DP/AVCRP), SIM Access Profile, Dial-up Networking and Messaging Access Profile.
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio (A2DP/AVCRP)
- Keyboard and screen lock
- Keyboard lock
- 802.11 b/g/n
- WPA / WPA2 Personal and Enterprise
- Cisco CCX certified
- Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry Internet Bundle
- Support for UMA (carrier-dependent)
- Tri-band 3G UMTS networks: 2100/1900/850/800 MHz
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 5 MP camera
- Continuous auto-focus
- Image stabilization
- 11 scene modes
- 2X digital zoom
- VGA (640x480) video recording
- Built-in GPS functionality
- Includes BlackBerry® Maps
- 10 POP3 E-mail Accounts (Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, etc) ONLY
- Zero Activation Fee
- Rs. 1,000 + tax (monthly recurring fee)
- Unlimited Free GPRS (no cap)
- Additional Security Deposit for BlS Rs. 2,500
To access dedicated 24/7 Blackberry support helpline dial 200 from your Telenor Persona connection.
Telenor Blackberry Special Offer:
Telenor adds great value to its BlackBerry solution with a very valuable discount.
- First 500 subscribers of BlackBerry service enjoy it on ZERO monthly recurring charge, for first two months.
- Since it is an offer for a limited number of subscribers, you may consider to visiting your nearest Telenor Sales and Service Centre and grab this offer right away.
- This is just one way of showing how Telenor makes your choices more beneficial for you.
- For more information, pleas call 345 or 042-111345100.
- For subscription, please call 200 from your Telenor Persona number.
- BlackBerry 9700
- BlackBerry 8220 Pearl
- BlackBerry 8900 Curve
- BlackBerry 9000 Bold