December 31, 2010
Ufone-NADRA Agreement: Utility Bills Payment & e-Commerce
NADRA Deputy Chairman, Tariq Malik and Ufone President, Abdul Aziz signed the memorandum of understanding (MoU) to facilitate the masses.
e-Sahulat: “e-Sahulat platform is a tip of the iceberg and NTL is in process of transforming this platform into National Smart Service Platform for e-Commerce. Through this Smart Service Platform, organisations can utilise e-Sahulat touch points for cash in and cash out transactions under branchless regulations issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP),” Mr. Malik said.
Branchless Banking Concept: Appreciating the Ufone management for their initiative and customer care preferences, “This arrangement will help commercial banks and Telecommunication companies to extend branchless banking concept through e-Sahulat without raising any infrastructure, thereby, saving capital and operational cost.”
Mr. Abdul Aziz CEO Ufone said that Ufone is constantly looking to better the lives of the people of Pakistan by providing the best quality and most innovative services in the country. This partnership with NADRA will help give customers more options and places to pay their utility bills at more than 11, 000 UShops around the country.
NADRA Technologies Ltd (NTL) has undertaken an innovative approach to develop a billing switch to provide an integrated system response to clients for payment of utility bills through alternate channels like mobiles phones, internet, ATM, bank branches and telcos outlets.
This arrangement will facilitate NTL client companies and general public to pay their utility bills through alternate channels.
- ► 2012 (169)
- ► 2011 (676)
- Pakistani Startup Releases iPhone App to Help Floo...
- Ufone MyMail: Check Your E-Mail on any handset via...
- Ufone-NADRA Agreement: Utility Bills Payment & e-C...
- Samsung Google Nexus S: Coming Soon in Pakistan [R...
- World’s 1st Smartphone with Dual-Core Processor
- NADRA Signs Agreement with Turkish Company
- Ufone introduces MMS info services
- Pak China - “Optical Fibre Cable System” - [Route ...
- Zong M9 - What’s Your Plan? - www.m9.com.pk
- "3G in Pakistan" – but When? – PTA held a Seminar ...
- Mobilink / Jazz "SMS based Content Catalogue" - Br...
- "Dell Venue" Android 2.2 Froyo Smartphone
- Get Free Balance with Vfone's New Year Offer
- Motorway Police to launch SMS service
- A Chance To Win a Honda City - Jazz Reactivation O...
- "Baba G Kee Predictions" - SMS Service By Warid
- PTCL Offers Lowest International Calling Rates
- Benazir Mobile Phone Banking Service - BISP
- How to pay Wateen bills through easypaisa
- PTCL upgrades customers contact centers
- PTCL Expects 20% Growth With Launch of IMEWE Cable...
- Karachi: Most cell phones snatched in Saddar
- "Nokia Battery Monitor" – Latest Mobile Applicatio...
- Scooterputer PC lets your game on the go
- TalkShawk: Middle East Discount Rate Offer
- NADRA Offers Branchless Banking Solutions
- Scholarships to UET Students by Zong
- Cellular Operators Face-to-Face at KUJ Grand Gala
- SCO / SCOM and Ufone Sign Interconnect Agreement
- Oracle Contributes 400,000 US Dollars for Flood Re...
- Zong to Build More Solar-Powered Cell Sites
- "MotoPad" Android OS 3.0 Tablet by Motorola
- Googlers Visit To Pakistan: Google and YouTube in ...
- Official Google Blog: Trip report: Google and YouT...
- Helicopter | Made In Pakistan
- Gmail in Urdu on iPhone and Android
- New SMS Packages for TalkShawk and Djuice by Telen...
- Telenor doesn’t Support Vimplecom-Orascom Deal
- Inauguration of "Samsung Grammar School" Kasur
- Mobile Users are Abandoning Landline Phones
- Mobilink and Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Mobilink Twitter Via SMS Service
- World’s Number 1 Best Selling BlackBerry Applicati...
- CNA - Channel News Asia Stream - Watch Live
- all indian tv channels live stream
- iFlash improves lighting on your iPhone pics
- Warid Hourly Package - Rs 3 Per Hour
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 by Ufone
- WiGig - Wireless Speed Redefined
- PTA to Monitor Mobile Operators’ QoS
- wi-tribe introduces endless Broadband internet
- Official Use of BlackBerry – Banned
- Rabta Online - National Rabta Information Portal
- PTCL: IMEWE submarine cable launched for Commercia...
- Mobile Phone Usage Banned in Lahore High Court
- Talkshawk Har Network Offer - 30 Paisa per 20 Seco...
- Ufone Bachat Offer
- Multinet to Deliver Global MPLS IPVPN Services in ...
- K2 Tv Live Web Stream - Watch Online Channel-K 2
- Telenor and TransferTo Partner for International T...
- I-ME-WE Submarine Cable Lunched Cmmercially
- Nokia Siemens Bags 'Best Managed Services Vendor' ...
- World’s Smallest Battery!
- PTCL warns customers of hoax calls
- PTCL stall at 39th National Day of UAE
- Blackberry® CURVE™ 9300 by Warid
- Google unveils Chrome OS Notebook for test scheme
- BTS Towers Allowed in Agriculture & Industrial Are...
- Warid Group SMS
- Samsung Mobile Service Center Opened in Rawalpindi...
- Wi-Tribe Ranked No.1 in Broadband Quality by PTA
- ‘ZONG’ Wins the 3rd Q, with Over 740,000 Subscribe...
- Apple to Release ‘iPad 2′ in April 2011
- Android OS Mobile Eats More Data
- PTCL Bill Alert Service
- Nokia’s ‘Tablet MeeGo’ with ‘Intel Atom’
- Something about Motorola ‘Tegra 2′ Tablet
- ‘iFan’ – Let the Wind Charge your iPhone!
- Google’s Android 3.0 ‘Honeycomb’ to Arrive in 2011...
- WSA-Mobile Winners Conference in U.A.E
- Jazz Jazba - Youth Targted Package by Mobilink
- Make Free Calls from iPhone with Viber
- Google Announces ‘Android 2.3′ & ‘Nexus S’
- Microsoft Pakistan Contest Winner Triumphs Over Ca...
- Teradata Announces 2010 National IT Excellence Awa...
- Jazz Reactivation Offer Free Calls On Weekends
- Evo Nitro 3G Speed Quest 2010
- HTC HD7 mobile phone review
- Amazon removes WikiLeaks from servers
- Nokia X7-00 – Leaked | has 4 Speakers
- BlackBerry 8980 gets FCC’s Approval
- U.S to Disable Mobile Phones in Automobiles
- HTC HD7 by Mobilink
- KHL to Deploy GPON for PTCL
- Telenor organizes National Virtual Leadership Conf...
- The continuous evolution of PTCL under Etisalat Fl...
- Download | PTA Annual Report for 2009-2010
- PTCL Nitro Speed Quest Drag Race
- UPayments | Mobile Banking Solution By Ufone
- Special Incentive Package for PTCL Employees
- Blackberry Kepler 9300 Coming Soon in Pakistan
- Latest Mobile Phones Designed to Extend Battery-li...
- Share with ‘Glide O.S’ without any Barrier
- Mobile Monday Debuts in Pakistan
- Mobilink Offers Prize Bond Results on Phone
- PTA Eyeing a GSMA Award
- Pakistan Tops the Global Charts for WikiLeaks Sear...
- Maxthon 3 – Chinese Internet Browser
- ▼ December (108)