September 10, 2010
Nokia C1-00 "cheapest dual sim mobile" Review and Specification
Two SIM card support
Enjoy the flexibility of two SIM cards in one phone - and switch between them at the touch of a button to stay in control of your calls.
Talk to your family and friends at length with the powerful, long-lasting battery.
FM radio and torch
Stay entertained and informed wherever you are with the FM radio - and get quick access to practical features such as the built-in torch.
Nokia C1-00 Specifications
Size: 107 x 45 x 15 mm
Weight (with battery): 72.9 g
Volume: 63 cc
Keys and input methods
Shortcut key for SIM switch
Display and user interface
Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
Up to 65,000 colours
Dual band 900/1800 MHz
Personal Information Management (PIM)
Email and messaging
Contacts: up to 500 entries
Integrated hands-free speakers
FM radio (headset required)
Price in Rs: 3,200 Price in USD: $38
- ► 2012 (169)
- ► 2011 (676)
- PTA Bans Browsing on BlackBerry
- Ufone Revises its Fortnightly SMS Package
- Samsung Announces its Galaxy Tab in Pakistan
- Telenor to Take Action Against its Officials
- Mobilink Partners with WHO to Restore Flood Hit He...
- Control your Mobile with Sony Ericsson’s ‘LiveView...
- Know Your Common Ancestors with ‘TimeTree’ iPhone ...
- Is ‘Windows Phone 7′ Releasing on October 21st?
- All About BlackBerry ‘PlayBook’
- Mobile Exploding Incident in Assam
- BlackBerry PlayBook v/s Apple iPad
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 to be a hit on Vodafone
- Cabinet Comitte Deliberates on LDI- 3G Licenses & ...
- Termination of Computerised System to Upset Revenu...
- "I'mHalal" World's first Islamic Search Engine Goe...
- Your Mobile Phone ‘ll Do as You Command
- SMS Services Introduced for Watan Card Project
- PTCL Provides Free Vfones in Flood Hit Areas
- Jazz Na Qabil-e-Yaqeen Offer – Unlimited Free Call...
- Mobilink Donates More than Rs.236 Mn for Flood Rel...
- A Workshop on Mobile Banking in Lahore
- Intel Invites iPhone Users for Cyber Scavenger Hun...
- Nokia C5 [Review]
- Apple iPhone 4 vs. HTC EVO 4G
- Damascus touchscreen cell phone
- PlayStation Move review (PlayStation 3)
- iHome iP3 gets more power
- Mobile phones charged by power of speech
- PTA & Comsats Sign MoU For Telecom Research
- Samsung Galaxy S – [Review]
- Meeting to Examine PTCL Share Purchase Agreement W...
- Scientists translate brain signals into words
- Nokia Money
- Relacom Donated Tents for IDP’s to ‘Project Madad’...
- LG Launches ‘Optimus GT540′ in Pakistan
- Samsung Continues Flood Relief in Pakistan
- Nokia Delays the Launch of ‘Nokia N8′
- LG Electronic unveils new smartphone
- iPhone gets Google Earth Ocean Features
- HTC ‘Desire’ is Available in Pakistan!
- RIM’s Introduces BlackBerry Internet Service 3.2
- ‘Zune’ Integrates with Windows Phone 7
- Now You Can Make Calls from iPod Touch
- Nokia’s Latest Mobile Accessories
- Kodak announces new PLAYTOUCH cam
- HTC unveils new smartphones details
- First leaked photo of BlackBerry Storm 3
- Apple iPad: The Low-Price Leader?
- Second Commercial LTE Network Launched
- Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Review: Sleek Smartphone
- Jazz – September 28th – One SPECIAL Day!
- Mobilink Indigo's Internetional Offer
- Telenor TalkShalk Baatun Baatun May
- PTA Becomes Taxable, Will Pay Taxes Every Year, No...
- Mobilink Expands International Jazz Load Service
- Mobilink StockPro
- Qubee Launches USB Dongle
- Windows Phone 7 to Work on GSM
- iPhone 4 is Coming to China on Sept. 25
- Djuice Offers Lowest Hourly Charges with ‘Boltay J...
- Symmetry Announces "Digital Marketing" Competition...
- RIM is Ready for BlackBerry DEVCON 2010 Conference...
- HTC Desire: Price, Features and Availability (Revi...
- Laser projector for smartphones on the way
- Chinese firm aims to build one-gigawatt N-Power pl...
- Future phones will sense your mood
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio webcam
- Boil Buoy makes noise when boiling
- Smart Finger measures without tape
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi lands in China
- Sony's game console to show 3-D movies
- Internet Explorer 9 (Beta) | New version of Web br...
- Pak Datacom Signs Agreement with O3b Networks to D...
- Ufone Offers Special Data Package for Nokia C3
- Nokia ‘C3′ – Another Touch & Type Mobile Phone
- Would Mobile Phone Know Our Mood?
- HTC ‘Desire Z’ Comes with Slideout Keyboard
- Future of Symbian^3 Operating System
- Telecommunication And Cloud Computing
- Nokia’s ‘Swype’ Mobile Application: New Way to Tex...
- Telenor internet.more Offers | GPRS Bundles
- Androd OS Vs iOS Upgrade Rate: Droid Wins
- iPhone’s Share Fell Down to 24%
- LG’s CEO Yong Nam Resigns
- m:iQ Offers Backup Solution for Mobile Phones
- Microsoft's Bing Beats Yahoo!
- PTA conducts Quality of Service Survey for Cellula...
- Warid Pays Tribute to Sports Champion Aisam-ul-Haq...
- wi-tribe Supports Flood Relief Efforts
- Jazz Reactivation Offer
- Nokia Siemens Networks To Open GNOC In Russia
- Ufone’s Performance Delights its Management
- Telenor to Get Ali Raza Mehdi as VP HR
- Voice Texting
- Wireless ReCharging Technology To be Developed
- LG Electronic unveils new smartphone
- XWave brainwave interface for iDevices
- Robots to get ‘sensitive’ artificial skin
- Nokia Launches C6, C7, and E7 at Nokia World 2010
- Jazz Non Stop Call Masti: Free Call After 2nd Minu...
- Latest Nokia Mobiles & Updated Version of Ovi Stor...
- Consumer Reports aren’t Recommending iPhone 4
- Wateen Aims to Bring Literacy Revolution in The fi...
- Ministry of IT & Telecom Started Investigation Abo...
- Wateen Promotes Internet Literacy in Underserved A...
- Two Mobile Operators Found Guilty of Over-Charging...
- wi-tribe Announces Happy Day Offer
- 10 Mbps for Rs. 8,000: WorldCall Cable Broadband
- Mobile Phones Import Doubled In July, 2010
- Malware Which Targets Android is Detected
- Motorola Introduces Rugged “Defy” Android Mobile
- Pakistan Starts Optic Fiber Cable Export to Afghan...
- Alcatel Lucent Deploys GPON
- Nokia Fires CEO; Top VP Resigns
- Head of Nokia’s Smartphone Division Resigns
- China's super computer becomes operational
- PTCL: Landline EID Offer
- Kodak's brand new all-in-one printer
- New tech for better global data transmission
- Google Instant promises live search results
- Samsung’s new RF, QX and NF notebooks
- Yahoo’s Time Explorer lets you search future
- Sony unveils 3D 240fps laptop
- One in four gives fake net names
- Ufone EID Offer
- Zong Fast 50 Offer
- Genuine Subscribers Must Be Our Top Priority – PTA...
- Energy efficient bike to hit market after Eid
- International News Channels | Live Web Streaming |...
- ‘BlackBerry App World’ Gets 10,000 Mobile Apps
- Samsung Brings 8GB & 16GB moviNAND Memory Chips
- Download Google Chrome 6 (Stable) Full Offline Ins...
- Small Utility to Download Youtube Videos in HD For...
- BBC World (News | English) Live Web Streaming | On...
- Online Internet Tv Channels Live Web Streaming
- Eid Mubarak To All!
- Huawei deploys Home Location Register solution for...
- Nokia C1-00 "cheapest dual sim mobile" Review and ...
- Google plans TV service globally next year
- Djuice Brings New SMS Packages / Bundles
- Nokia N8-Launch Date and Preorder details announce...
- Zong Distributes Eatables in Flood Affected Areas
- ZONG EID Messenger
- Convert Your iPhone into A Microscope
- Higher Authorities of PTA Part of Breaching Its Ow...
- PTA Chairman’s visit to Wateen Telecom office
- Samsung’s Latest Mobile, “Fascinate” is Released ...
- Mobilink introduces “Stock Pro”
- Samsung Gives Once in a Life Time Opportunity!
- PTCL Employees Resume Duties
- Great Move By Motorola And Ericsson
- UFone Uth Non Stop Offer Extended for Another Mont...
- Irfan Chaudhry, CEO Warid Resigns
- Mobilink Employees Distribute Eid Gifts Among Floo...
- Mobilink introduces “International Jazz Load”
- Ufone offers LOWEST International call rates in Pa...
- ‘World Communication Award’ for Ufone as Best Bran...
- Samsung’s Product Training Centre Opens in Dubai
- Worried of garlic breath? Drink a glass of Milk
- PTCL Committed to Help Flood Victims
- Gartner outlines 10 mobile technologies to watch i...
- Free Link Exchange Service In Pakistan (For Pakist...
- Wateen Officials Denied CEO Resignation
- Join Internet Governance Forum Remotely from Islam...
- Huawei Launches Cheapest Smartphone With Google
- Free Internet for BlackBerry Consumers
- Rapid Growth of Dual SIM Mobile phones
- Qubee In Lahore and Islamabad
- MoU Signed Between Punjab Govt & Microsoft
- BlackBerry Torch – [Preview]
- NetSol Pakisan Posts Increased Profit for FY 09/10...
- Telenor Pakistan Donated 100 Mobile Phones With Fr...
- Tariq Malik, CEO Wateen, Resigns
- Qubee Donates Rs.3.5m to Flood Victims
- Cisco To Buy Skype?
- Foreign Telecom NGO Helping Flood Victims In Pakis...
- Should Telenor Buy Wi-Tribe?- An Integration Of Se...
- Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type [Preview]
- Flood In Pakistan & amercian secret "Haarp Technol...
- Wireless Carriers and Electronics Shortage
- Ufone (postpay) Introduces: Postpaid Hourly FNF of...
- Sony Ericsson "Zylo" Walkman Mobile Offers FLAC
- Motorola ‘Milestone 2′ is Offering Something New
- "iStethoscope" – iPhone Application to Monitor Hea...
- Is ‘Nokia C6-01′ Coming with Symbian 3?
- Ramzan Pedia by Dunya Tv (News)
- Famed wildebeest migration faces threat from road ...
- Windows Phone 7: Ready for Release
- Latest Technology for Improving Mobile’s Voice Qua...
- tahiti.oracle.com - Oracle Documentation Official ...
- Gmail Enables VoIP Calling
- Nokia Wins Customers Confidence For Three Consecti...
- Ufone Brand Makes a Mark at a Global Forum
- Nokia Acquires Motally: Vendors Becoming App Devel...
- PakReport Maintains and Alerts Centralized Flood D...
- Etisalat Listed As a Best Brand
- Qubee Soft Launches its Services in Isb/Rwp and La...
- 10 Early Firsts in Timekeeping Devices
- Khurram Malik, Director CRD, Telenor Moves to DiGi...
- BIS Services Still Down with No Signs of Restorati...
- NASA releases picture of Hurricane Earl
- Preview: Motorola Milestone 2 (Droid 2)
- Gabon Telecharger
- VP HR and Two Directors at Telenor Step Down
- Drinking water before meals can help loose weight:...
- Oracle Pakistan Announces Partner Networks of the ...
- Samsung Opens New Service Center in Karachi
- Wateen Offers Bill Waiver Inactive Customers
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 [Preview]
- Motorola Pledges Financial Support for Flood Relie...
- Future Of IPTV In Pakistan
- ▼ September (212)