Google Chrome celebrated it’s 2nd birthday and released Google Chrome v6 – the latest stable release.
In these two years Chrome has evolved as a huge success and millions already adopted Chrome because of Google’s speed and simplicity which can be seen as a trend in all of the Google’s products and services.
The all new redesigned Google Chrome 6 is build to support latest web standards including HTML 5.
This is what they said at the Chrome Blog at launching day:
The new prominent features in new Chrome 6:
- Updated UI – Refresh button is hidden while the page loads. Go button is completely removed.
- http:// is no longer shown in address bar
- Built in Adobe Flash Player
- Supports Form Autofill and better Password Management
- Quick addons installation
- Syncing of extensions and Autofill data
- Improved speed and stability
You can update to latest version by going to options menu, or can download from:
But at the official website there is no complete installer given and you have to go for the slow online installation, which is really frustrating when you’ve to download on multiple PC’s. You can trace where the offline files are stored on your system but can’t compile them to make a working installer.