Telenor Pakistan’s new social services portal
Telenor Pakistan is now making it easier for customers to get medical tips, legal advice, career guidance and other useful information by simply dialling 1911 on their mobile phones.
“I got free legal advice from the lawyer at 1911 for one of my long standing legal matters,” said Rahil, a 1911 user.
How it works
Today, when you dial 1911 from your Telenor Pakistan operated mobile phone, you are immediately presented with four options: Tele Doctor, Tele Lawyer, Tele Genie and Career Guidance. After making a selection, the user is transferred to their expert of choice, with an average waiting period of one minute, 10 seconds. All experts are licensed, experienced professionals who are employed by a third party service.
“Telenor Pakistan’s new 1911 social services portal was launched as an initiative to provide better social welfare services for our customers. We are giving them access to health care, educational guidance, legal advice and important facts with the press of a button,” said Lars Christian Iuel, Chief Marketing Officer, Telenor Pakistan.
Pakistan Live News » Telecom News » Telenor Pakistan introduces new social services portal - News and Media
- ► 2012 (169)
- ► 2011 (676)
- Watch Live Crickert Stream Online Tv Free Pakistan...
- Telenor Pakistan introduces new social services po...
- Franch - 24 ( Enghlish | News ) Live Online | Fre...
- Ufone launches U-Track Maps
- Google Earth on your Mobile
- Ufone UTrack - http://utrack.ufone.com/
- CCTV ( Enghlish | News ) Live Web Stream | Free | ...
- Telenor Web Self Service
- Disclaimer & Copyright Policy | NewsPk.tk
- Euro News ( UK | Eng ) Live Online Stream | mms ...
- DW-TV ( Germany | News ) Live Online
- Technical Requirements for - Online - Live - Inter...
- ARY News Transmission
- Breaking News Headlines
- ▼ May (15)